What Is Block Blitz?
The objective of the immensely well-liked iOS and Android block puzzle game Block Blitz is to outscore, outlast, and outperform the other player. Due to the fact that this is a Skillz game, you and the other player can bet money to determine who will win your one-on-one battles. Read more to know why Block Blitz is the #1 best Skillz puzzle game.
Is Block Blitz Legit?
Just like any other Skillz game, Block Blitz is a legit game that runs on the Skillz platform. With the use of the Skillz Platform, players were given the opportunity to play against each other for the chance to win real money. Block Blitz has a 4.6/5 rating on the Apple App Store based on 4K user ratings.
How To Play Block Blitz?
Similar to Tetris, Block Blitz is a game where you drag the blocks to where you want them to be. To create block lines that are both vertical and horizontal, drag them. By doing this, you’ll free up space and get points. Back-to-back turns that clear block lines cause it to catch fire and award bonus points.
- 2 streaks will earn you 150 bonus points
- 3 streaks will earn you 250 bonus points
- 4 streaks will earn you 350 bonus points
- 5 streaks will earn you 450 bonus points
Power bolts occur when you remove two or more block lines in a single turn to receive extra points.
- 2 lines will earn you 200 bonus points
- 3 lines will earn you 400 bonus points
- 4 lines will earn you 600 bonus points
How To Win In Block Blitz And Win Real Money?
Never won on Block Blitz? Worry no more, here are some high score tips to win Block Blitz.
Block Blitz Tips and Tricks, and Strategies
- Avoid leaving single spaces, especially in between shapes.
- Don’t clear shapes too early. Try to fit the first few shapes together to create a 1-to-3-block gap on a line.
Your final score in Block Blitz consists of:
- Basic Score: the number of blocks the shapes placed occupy x 10
- Performance Score: score based on the number of lines cleared
- Combo Score: score awarded for streaks
The key to a high score is achieving a high Combo Score by getting as many combos as possible.
How To Withdraw In Block Blitz?
Already got your winnings? Ready to cash out? Here are the steps to cash out your Block Blitz!
- You can withdraw your balance whenever you make a deposit and start playing with real money by selecting Withdraw from the main menu. The same payment method you used to make your deposit, either PayPal or a credit card, will be used to make any withdrawals up to the sum of your deposits. If you are playing from the US, any winnings over your total deposit amount will be delivered to you through paper check; otherwise, they will be sent to you via PayPal.
- Players should anticipate receiving their withdrawals in 4-6 weeks, however, they frequently handle them much more rapidly. It can take some time because the gaming platform manually processes each withdrawal to ensure security. They are always attempting to hasten the withdrawal procedure!
- You cannot make new deposits while a withdrawal is pending, however, you can reverse the transaction and utilize the money for playing. You can cancel your withdrawal from the same location where you first requested it, the Withdraw menu, if you desire to do so for whatever reason. If you’d like, send a ticket with your User ID number and the cancellation request so that the withdrawal will be canceled on your behalf.
Other Games Like Block Blitz